||[Mar. 1st, 2011|01:14 pm]
Gakked from Ms jonesiexxx
1. Make a list of 5 things that are in reach.
5? More like 50 - I'm not known for being tidy.....
1. tv remote
2. Kinder Egg toys
3. Assortment of chocolate
4. the house phone
5. my latest LoveFilm dvd - Star Trek at last!
There are also leftovers from last week's death warmed up and a Land Rover model kit that is going into Andrew's Man!cave today...
2. What is your favourite holiday?
Christmas - it's the most sparkly one.
3. What is one item of clothing you wish you could always wear?
I love my pink tops, but I make sure that I sometimes wear other colours. Apart from that, I think pjs should be daywear....
4. Books, hard cover or soft cover?
Paperback. Hardbacks are too bulky.
5. What do you hear right now?
Not a lot - the computer fan and the keyboard.
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
7. What random song just popped in your head now?
Due South is on at 1pm every day at the moment so I'm singing "Duuuuue South, that's the way I'm going, duu-uue South" over and over and over...
8. What did you do today?
It's only 1pm (Due South time)! Today I have Brownies, I have to do laundry and I have to pack for going away this for a few days while Andrew is Land Rover gallivanting.
9. What was the last text you received?
I just received it! My friend Rachel, who I'm seeing on Thursday has just dropped her phone into her tea. I will be informing her that she is a Dime Bar....
10. What was the last item of new clothing your purchased?
I still have lots of Christmas vouchers, so despite being broke, I bought a pretty white top from Marks and Spencer. It's here if you want to look.
10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Whale Fail Mail, Lj, a multiplayer game called Dreamworld on Kongregate and occasionally Facebook.
11. What is your next big planned purchase?
Probably our holiday to Wales. Although the Tesco vouchers are hopefully going to bear the brunt of that. Also I need a new car....
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
North America - all of it.
13. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
As I've told Andrew we're staying here for at least five years, hopefully in Berkshire still. probably still job hunting (it'd help if I knew what I wanted to do), or more likely somewhere else AGAIN.
14. Where's your tattoo/Where would you like a tattoo?
I'd like a nice cliched rose, but I don't like the idea of being permanently marked.
15. What are you doing this weekend?
Visting my family, stalking Andrew as he gallivants in the Land Rover (some of the vehicles are using trackers this year), attending a charity quiz, which I'm really looking forward to!
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
I am very fortunate to already play the clarinet, recorder, piano and to sing, but I always wanted to play the guitar - until I realised that my freakish fingers make this really difficult.
17. Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
Hang on, I thought I was Carmen Sandiego......
18. Are you a creeper?
No, creepers are plants.
19. What is your dream job?
Playing with books all day. Ok, so I do know what I'd like to do. I'm just not sure how....
20. What's the last good movie you saw?
I watched Wall-E while I was ill and really enjoyed it. I also watched Stranger than Fiction, which was superb. I managed to catch up with quite a lot of tv while ill - it was rather useful!
21. Recommend a thing.
Go out. See places.